Proven solutions for your industry.
Each business defines success a different way, and the methods used to achieve it often require adjusting. With long experience serving enterprise clients, we’re used to developing insights and test solutions across many markets and verticals. Whatever your industry, we’re prepared to help you turn your employee experience challenges into opportunities.
Happy guests come only from happy employees.
Working in the hospitality industry is not for the faint of heart. Tough hours, tough jobs, high stress, high turnover, fierce competition and demanding guests and travelers. With constant face-to-face contact with clients, front-line employees can make or break the customer experience.
- Increase morale and camaraderie among the workforce
- Build long-term relationships through excellent personal service
- Drive crucial CSAT scores
- Reduce notoriously high turnover by a purposeful employee experience
A matter of dollars and sense.
In a vertical once dominated by brick-and-mortar bankers, the financial services industry is embracing a highly digital future. Still, most customer relationships are built at the local branch level by motivated and committed employees. In an industry the average consumer can often find confusing, institutions can differentiate themselves with careful, personalized customer service.
- Remove friction from the customer journey with engaged employees
- Expand the financial relationship right from the moment of onboarding
- Instill a culture of diligent regulatory compliance
- Ease anxieties during periods of M&A
Patients as customers.
As the healthcare industry shifts from a hospital-centric focus to a value-based, patient-centric approach, the necessary culture change presents a tremendous opportunity for every employee on the org chart to make a positive contribution. With patients having a greater say in how their health dollars will be spent, employees’ understanding of their new roles will be critical.
- Increase retention in an industry always short of workers
- Alleviate physician burnout in a changing work environment
- Drive more positive patient outcomes with a caring workforce
- Put patients first by first putting employees first
Build something bigger.
Enjoying a period of rapid growth and tremendous technological advancement, encouraged by the possibilities of ecommerce, manufacturers are beginning to consider a more direct relationship with end users. Unfortunately, the promise of a rosy future doesn’t always trickle down to a workforce chronically challenged by low engagement and low retention.
- Combat industry stereotypes by creating a culture of value and vision
- Recruit the next generation of tech-savvy employees while retaining today’s top performers
- Encourage actionable feedback with improved communications and employee monitoring
- Drive productivity, safety and training efforts through manager and peer recognition